Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A sudden of missing hym

 Hey Readers . In a sudden i miss my CHIKO ..
I miss being with hym..youh light my day. Youh even make me smile . Although i make youh angry. Youh would always tried to treat me well . Now, when ur not beside me and i don't have anyone else. I kept on thinking abt what i had done to youh . Youh changed my life. i thanks to youh for feel the loves. Who had realised the mistakes that he had done. all this while. i know now you loves me !!
Bby why must youh leave me alone here ,, whye must i feel the pain .. Bby ,, i will wait for youh no matter how long ..
I dunno why i can't accpt or believe other guys then youh , im confusing ..
Im trying to move on with others people , but i can't ..
In my heart its always youh ..
Bbby , ur mcg youh sent me before , youh gg in ,, I still keep it ..
BBY ,, maybe my loves is only for youh ..
Taa[SHA]rul always in my heart ..
I hope youh tooo ..
That all Readers  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment