Monday, December 27, 2010

Chatting with new Friend

Heyy , Readers .
Now im chatting with Muhd Sumait ,,
I know hym from Facebook , He's none malay , chinese nor Indian , He's Arabian Mix ,'That what he tell me ,
Haha !! Im chatt with hym going to 1 week ,, Haha !!!
He's look like indian , but he's not .
HAHA !!
Wanna noe what we talk today , Haha !!
Hmm , Okaay ,, He said that he interested in me , Haha !! I myself dunno why ..Hmm ..
He very funny , he kept making me SMILE even though we always chat in Facebook ..
Hmm ..He so sweet ..Haha !! He can't wait to see my blog ..Hmm .Should i let hym read ..
Lol .. Okayy then ..Hey ..Haha !! If yuh read his , Wat will yuh do ?? Haha !!
This is what he said to me I Dunn how com suddenly , I'm interested in u . I'm Trying my best to know
So maybe 1day .I get a chance to be with u . I can steel Ur pic . Not now , Soon . Lol ,, When I like u , Den I will take Ur pic
, Haha ,,( Haha , Ouhh No !! Dunn take my pic , Please ! Hmm , For now we just be friend aites . I dunn wanna think bout love anymore ..Hmmph !! )

Hmm , To honest ,, Im comfused ,, ahakxx ..
Hmm .. I just noe Hym ,, But seem to noe more about me ,, WOW !! Haha !!
Hmm ,, He the 5 guy that interested on me ,, But for me ,,
For now , Im tired to talk about love ..
Hmm , Im so pissed of about relationship ..Hmm..
Im hope Yuh would understand me , If yuh do understand me ,, I appreciate it so much ..
Thanks ,,
Love yaaa Readers ..







No comments:

Post a Comment