Friday, December 17, 2010

Chiko Last Message

3 tahun seii „ bkan 3 hrii , bkan 3 bulan „ But 3 TAHUN !!!
Ouhh No !!! Im going to miss hym Badly ..Tasha terkejot seii „ hmm „ wattheheck „ going to two weeks didnt see hym „ he sms me the last mcg on 22/11/10  : Sorry if i ever make youh cry , sorry if im nt by eur side , sorry for being so stupid , sorry for to make youh share this pain , sorry for nt there wif youh , sorry for making youh sad , sorry for making youh wait , sorry for rejected yr calls , sorry to take youh there but im going away from youh , Take this as im going off to NY , And youh will see me when youh are asleep , bby smile always „ eur smile will always in my heart , me too …..other way my soul will filled in the empty space so youh can feel it ..and if youh miss me „ listen to this song MUNGKIN SILAPKU , AND KEEP THIS MCG , Bby love youh and takecare „..

No comments:

Post a Comment