Wednesday, December 15, 2010

About Me

Now the time in Singapore is 4.53pm . And the time in Australia is 7.55pm ..
Wow !! ..
Hahaa .. !!


About Tasha ^^ ..
My name is Nurul Natasha Binte Ikhsan , asknown as TASHA and Nurul .
I’m a 18 year old , Female, born in a tiny island called Singapore, located 1.5 degrees above the equator in the South China Seas .. hahaa .. Maybe.. I think s o ..LOL ..
I am very interest about english language but i can't speak english well .. :)
Im believe in honest . Imma sensitive ghurl ,, a weak ghurl ,, and Fub to mix around ,,
I like to make people smile ..  :))

My bestie is Nurulhuda ,, I love her very much ,, She's my one and only ..
 Im the eldest around my siblings , i have 3 younger sibling ..
They are very fun and KECOH ,, haha
I LOVE CODY SIMPSON AND HADY MIRZA !! Hahaakx !!

No comments:

Post a Comment